Well, it has certainly been a bang-up March for the art scene in Detroit.
First, an unknown butt-head went and burned another one of the Heidelberg Project houses to the ground.
Then, two Detroit artists came forward saying they were the creators of the Banksy Packard Plant painting, and not the elusive street artist everyone loves.
All I know is, winter needs to end so everyone can stop being grumps and get out to enjoy some fresh air and sunshine.
- vamm991 likes this
- ishotjr likes this
- thedetroitfoodie likes this
- themusicstopped likes this
- mechawaffles likes this
- zennaphobia likes this
- sonickeels likes this
- depravedthoughts likes this
- theno1pencil likes this
- walrusnight likes this
- secret-soup reblogged this from killtaupe
- annalisaillo reblogged this from killtaupe
- samrandazzo likes this
- hansma reblogged this from killtaupe and added:
- hansma likes this
- killtaupe posted this